Lakeside Living At Its Best
The natural beauty of the Koocanusa Lake area in the East Kootenay region of British Columbia is matched only by the wealth of lifestyle and recreation opportunities.
The area provides for exhilarating fishing and watersports activities, while the rugged terrain offers amazing hiking, biking, and climbing.
With several world class golf resorts within a 30 minute drive and legendary skiing in Fernie and Kimberley, Koocanusa Landing offers an all-season playground for every weekend, the entire summer, or year-round living.
Situated on the shore of Koocanusa Lake in the East Kootenay region of British Columbia, Koocanusa Landing is less than 30 minutes from nearby centers such as Cranbrook and Kimberley and is positioned perfectly to provide a balance between an outdoor lifestyle with all the modern amenities.
- St Eugene Resort and Casino
- Wildstone Golf Course
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course
- Cranbrook Golf Course
- Will O Bend Golf Course
- Trickle Creek Golf Course
- Bootleg Gap
- Kimberley Golf Course
- Fernie Golf Course
- White Water Kayaking
- Paddle Boarding
- White Water Rafting
- The area boasts World Class Fly-fishing such as the St Mary’s River & the Elk River
- Fishing Tours Available
- Rails to Trails Bicycle path
- Nearby Centres such as Cranbrook, Kimberely and Fernie have many modern amenities to enjoy with unique downtown cores and vibrant locals.
- Proximity to the U.S. (Less than 1 hour to the U.S. Border)
- Under 30 mins to Cranbrook Airport
- The area is also a Winter Wonderland
- Amazing ski-hills such as the world renowned Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort that is a family favourite
- Many backcountry areas for the touring enthusiasts.
- Cross Country Skiing
REMAX Blue Sky Realty Cranbrook
928 Baker Street, Cranbrook, BC V1C 1A5
***Disclaimer - In our continuing effort to meet the challenge of product improvement and maintaining the high standard of the Koocanusa Landing development. Please note renderings are conceptual only. E.&O.E.***